Lead Test Engineer - Mobile, Cloud, Automation
7 days left
- Job Role
- Back End Developers
- Lead a small mobile/cloud test team within an R&D centre of excellence.
- Outstanding product development, genuine innovation, IoT etc.
- Fantastic training, progression, access to latest tech.
What experience you’ll need
- Significant experience of mobile or cloud product testing with strong exposure to Xcode, Android Studio or Java/.Net environments.
- Technical test leadership, mentoring, coaching and work allocation.
- Open source test framework experience e.g. Cucumber, Calabash, Appium etc
- Programming in one of; Ruby, Node.js, Python, Java, C#.
- Experience of or interest in Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to assess automated test tools and drive the approach to QA.
- Any experience of setting up continuous integration using Bamboo, Jenkins or other would be highly desirable.
- A familiarity with HockeyApp, Test Flight AWS, MQTT, Amazon Device Farm/Xamarin Cloud would be really impressive.
- They need passionate, creative innovators who work collaboratively and solve problems, never compromising quality for quick release; a high attention to detail and a thirst to overcome limitations.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a true innovator as they continue to grow their amazing mobile and cloud teams at their Bristol hub. Core duties will include hands-on testing duties and leading a small team working on features for their ground-breaking IOS and Android app. You will be proactively shaping existing test frameworks and automating all the way. Working alongside multiple Agile teams, you’ll be a leader in reviewing and improving test strategy and performing exploratory testing, finding weak spots in the interactions between apps, products and the micro-service orientated cloud platform. You will be providing input in all stages of the design and development of new features from a testing perspective; your opinion will be greatly valued here.
What you'll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work on greenfield and challenging projects for a global giant offering long term progression, training and development, hacks and ongoing R&D initiatives, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect a very competitive salary: if you’re worth it, they’ll pay it. You’ll also get generous holidays, bonus, healthcare, pension, use of onsite gym, flexible hours, and be surrounded by some of the smartest developers in the region. You’ll be part of a team producing apps used across the world by millions, job satisfaction is going to be high in this one!
Like the sound of this? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Lead Test Engineer - Mobile, Cloud, Automation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly