Creative Director (Brand)
A great opportunity for a Creative Director to join a thriving, multi-disciplined brand consultancy, based in Nottingham.
Our client is forward-thinking, ambitious and growing agency that produces outstanding creative across a broad range of digital and print-based campaigns for consumer and B2B markets. They operate as a strategic partner for top brands.
To be considered, you will need to have had a minimum of 6 years creative industry knowledge in both print and digital, as well as proven team leadership experience. You will have the ability to inspire the team grow their skills, to bring the best of their creative abilities.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- Produce creative strategies and solutions to meet client requirements.
- Motivate, lead and guide a team of designers, copywriters and creatives. Ability to delegate clearly and concisely, understanding the requirements of both well deserved praise as well as critical feedback to the team.
- Support the design teams’ career progression.
- Recruit and manage the growing creative team of designers, copywriters and creatives.
- Scope out project briefs to achieve the best and most appropriate results.
- Communicate ideas, advise and guide clients.
- Work with Client Engagement to develop strategies and proposals in order to achieve new business.
- Book in and track project progression.
- Source and manage external creative support when needed
- Work closely with the Digital Director to ensure digital is integrated into design and creative.
- Oversee and approve projects before client presentation.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of humour!
- Have a strong creative vision.
- Eager to share ideas and pass on your knowledge.
- Excellent ability to communicate. Positive and respectful to all levels, both internally and externally.
- Not afraid to make the right decisions, based on your experience and strategical insight.
- Lead enthusiastically, by example.
In return: You will form part of the leadership team along with Digital Director and Client Engagement Director. You will be part of a weekly leadership meeting to share creative thoughts for the direction of the team/business and discuss weekly challenges.
You will be supported by the Managing Director through regular 121 sessions to discuss team development / creative resource/quality of work etc.
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
Monthly Personal Development meetings will be held during the probationary period and from then on every 6 months or yearly depending on objectives.
These will be open sessions to discuss and deal with
• Performance and career development
• Ongoing objectives/areas to focus on
• Pressure of the role/responsibilities
• General issues
• Support you need
A great place to work:
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
- Regular team socials
- Your birthday off every year
- 25 days holiday a year (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Profit related bonus
- Business Pension scheme contribution
- Mobile phone (also covers personal calls within reason) and laptop
- Business mileage at 30p per mile
Salary up to £60,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
More searches like this
- Brand Creative Design Agency jobs in Nottingham
- Creative and Design Creative Design Agency jobs in Nottingham
- Digital / Online Marketing Creative Design Agency jobs in Nottingham
- User Experience (UX) Creative Design Agency jobs in Nottingham
- User Interface (UI) Creative Design Agency jobs in Nottingham