Client Services Director Digital, FMCG Brands
- Newly created Client Services Director role within an ambitious agency and home to a brilliant client base, many of which are national and global FMCG brands.
- A key hire, supporting the growth and development of the agency, working hand in hand with the Managing Director.
- Lead a small (and growing) client services team.
- £60k - £70k basic + bonus + long term prospects.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Client Services Director to join an ambitious and progressive agency based in the heart of Bristol. Well established and already successful you’ll be a visionary that can lead, support and enjoy supporting the business through their next phase of growth and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
As Client Services Director you’ll naturally take the lead with clients, a roster of big name FMCG brands to which the agency provide primarily digital expertise across social, content, media, sales promotion and campaign orientated projects, all of which are fuelled by meaningful insight. They bring digital expertise within the wider integrated brand picture; connecting customers with brands, engaging and building advocacy at every opportunity.
You’ll lead a small client services team from the front, supporting, nurturing and continually developing their development to support the delivery of best in class and award winning digital client projects.
Working into and very closely with the MD you’ll essentially be freeing him up to focus on business development and bringing even more clients into the business. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the business plan and bring your own vision, in turn on boarding new clients into the agency and ensuring success and growth is achieved from the outset.
You’ll see this as an opportunity to take an established agency and play a lead role in growing it out.
What experience you’ll need
- Either a digital native Senior Account Director, Group Account Director, Business Director or Client Services Director, with an integrated approach
- You’ll understand digital marketing at a high level, specifically across social, content, media and campaign led projects within a consumer based environment
- A proven background of supporting and developing an account management team
- A creatively minded, strategic thinking visionary who’d enjoy being part of a growing business and helping steer them through this exciting period of growth
A basic salary of £60k - £70k (dependent on experience), plus a performance-related bonus, a brilliant and enjoyable working environment and long term prospects for more with the right person.
ADLIB are working exclusively with this agency due to a long standing relationship and understanding of the business and what’ll make the right fit. Please contact Nick now for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Client Services Director Digital, FMCG Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly