Product & CX Marketing Lead - FinTech Platform
6 days left
- Job Role
- Product Marketing Manager
This is a fabulous opportunity at the vanguard of FinTech with a ground-breaking, independent and technology-savvy investment firm. The firm started having identified a need to serve financial intermediaries, institutional investors and private clients, and does so through combining investment expertise with digital agility.
The business will be launching its first FinTech platform in 2018 to empower financial intermediaries. The platform is an end-to-end solution for advisers and asset managers wanting to focus on client relationships and leave middle-office tasks and back-office reporting to a reliable and capable supplier.
The Product function sits at the intersection of product, marketing and sales. As such, you will work most closely with the Investment Management team, the CMO, the Sales and Solutions Design teams. Reporting to the CMO, there is the opportunity to expand the team over the first 12 months.
You will chiefly support existing sales efforts, and then - most importantly - prepare for the platform launch by developing and maintaining a full range of marketing communications, collateral and sales enablement tools to tell the story of the value proposition. By doing so you will become the in-house voice of the customer and by leveraging market research, competitive intelligence, and industry experience you will be able to position products in a clear and compelling way.
- Conduct regular research into addressable markets, to understand prospective customers' needs, competitors, and other market forces
- Leverage this research to determine positioning and messaging for products
- Plan then write all marketing communications across the various marketing channels, including the website, advertising, and product-led digital and print advertising campaigns
- With input from Sales on its requirements and Investment Management on content, take the lead in planning, writing, designing and producing all marketing collateral, including factsheets, pitch decks and client proposals
- Maintain this marketing collateral library, ensuring it's exhaustive and up-to-date
- Develop and maintain an internal Sales Toolkit to support our Sales team
- Run regular feedback workshops with Sales to identify ways in which Marketing can further support the sales process
Skills, Knowledge and Traits
- Excellent copywriting in finance and/or tech
- An affinity for digital marketing
- Previous role in a B2B marketing environment, ideally within the asset and wealth management sector
- Produced demonstrable successful copywriting for digital marketing assets and campaigns
- Confident and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable; un-phased by being a catalyst for change
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties that may change at short notice
- Genuine passion for B2B marketing, finance and technology
Apply for Product & CX Marketing Lead - FinTech Platform
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly