Full-Stack Developer - PHP, JS, MVC, Amazing Projects
5 days left
- Job Role
- PHP Developer
- Quality driven websites and bespoke application development for a top digital agency.
- Fast-growing and rewarding company with great clients.
- Work across front and back-end learning Laravel, Node, Mobile and more.
What experience you'll need
- Core skills will be PHP, MVC (one of Laravel, Symfony2, CodeIgniter, Yii etc), MySQL.
- At least one open source CMS (they work with Magento, WordPress and Expression Engine).
- Solid experience covering Unit testing, Git, Linux, Nginx and Apache.
- Additional beneficial skills or ones you can expect to pick up will include; Node, Ajax, integration testing, continuous integration and mobile development (Objective C, Swift, Cocoa Touch for iOS, Java for Android).
- They’ll also look to you to keep up to date with emerging tech and make suggestions where needed to help progress their applications.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to works across a breadth of web technologies building exciting solutions for fantastic clients in a fun and highly motivated team. On top of that there’s a competitive salary (to £38K), bonus, generous hols, training budget, a modern, smart office where you’ll be powered by donuts, coffee and beers with regular trips and team socials. There's a strong chance of progression to Senior Developer or Architect role from here and you'll be working in a progressive, highly rewarding and driven team to help you achieve this.
Heard enough? Get your CV in now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Full-Stack Developer - PHP, JS, MVC, Amazing Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly