.Net Developer - Outstanding software house, real project variety
- Develop high quality websites, apps, bespoke software and more.
- Emphasis upon learning, courses/conferences and self-development.
- Fun, sociable team, great benefits and career progression.
What experience you'll need
- Solid commercial experience in developing in C# & ASP.NET; preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt.
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Ideally experienced working with .Net CMS (Umbraco, Sitecore, Kentico etc).
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices.
- Collaborative team player.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are still growing quickly who can offer variety and a good challenge. There’s a good opportunity to work within a well organised Agile set-up in a role with excellent career progression, access to external training/certification and courses. Benefits include generous holidays, bonus, pension, courses, gym and showers, socials and trips, tea/coffee/beers and a very healthy supply of cakes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration