- Exciting role in a growing and progressive global organisation
- This role will work with the Marketing Manager and Event Director to execute the portfolio marketing strategy
- Opportunity for an ambitious marketer to develop their career
- This business offers excellent progression with over 15 marketers in the UK office alone!
The Role: This global organisation is going through a period of growth and are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy for a specific event portfolio, increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to the website and overall, increasing attendance to the event(s).
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Utilising Exact Target to send automated email campaigns
- Manage PR agencies and acquire advertising space in trade publications
- Using existing content to engage with the database
- Supporting sales team to help secure sponsors and exhibitors
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience using multichannel campaigns to drive attendance to events / exhibitions.
- Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels
- Experience working for a large events / exhibitions business
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A rapidly growing events business with multiple portfolios across a variety of technical sectors. They are planning to launch a number of new events and portfolios over the next few years so are after marketing managers with experience launching and driving attendance to large international events. The role offers fantastic opportunity to travel and to implement the marketing strategy including hiring / managing a team.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-26,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.