4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
- Well-established leader of B2B events and exhibitions
- Responsible for the Pharmaceutical and Defence portfolio's
- Supporting the wider media marketing team in generating leads
- Experience running full mix campaigns from an events background is a bonus
- Fast paced and exciting company with great prospects for progression
The Role: The Marketing Executive role will report to the Head of Marketing in this eight-person marketing team. In tandem, the Marketing Executive and existing Marketing Executives will own the marketing strategy and tactical execution of campaigns for a set portfolio of fifteen annual events within the pharmaceutical and defence sectors. The Marketing Executive will be expected to have a high level of written English and have previously worked in a commercial marketing role. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing copy, executing email marketing, Social Media, and managing all media partnerships and suppliers. The objective of this Marketing Executive role is to help generate leads for the sales team in order to increase delegate attendance to each event.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Responsible for managing full mix campaigns from planning to reporting
- Managing a budget for each event in conjunction with the Head of Marketing
- Utilising all marketing channels and identifying those that are underperforming
- Analysing marketing campaigns to establish successes and area's for campaign improvements
- Copywriting and content creation for all marketing collateral
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Experience managing websites via a CMS
- Experience working in an events marketing role would be a bonus
- Incredible time management and excellent communication skills
- A desire to progress into a more senior role
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing role
The Company: This Company are a leading B2B events company with over 60 conferences per annum. Outside of this portfolio, the company also runs events within the cyber security, oil & gas and finance sectors. The company works at a very fast pace and has been growing for several years; this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow with them.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-28,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly