7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Exciting role in a growing and progressive global organisation
- Reporting to the Events Director, this role will have complete ownership of the portfolio marketing strategy
- Opportunity for an experienced marketer to develop their career
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an established marketer to launch and market overseas events
The Role: This global organisation is going through a period of growth and are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their expanding team. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for a specific event portfolio, increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to the website and overall, increasing attendance to the event(s). The Marketing Manager will be expected to run end-to-end marketing campaigns utilising email, social, website, digital and direct mail.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Travelling to various global locations may be required
- Identifying regions globally to geo-clone the events
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Utilising Exact Target to send automated email campaigns
- Managing PR agencies and acquiring advertising space in trade publications
- Using existing content to engage with the database
- Supporting sales team to help secure sponsors and exhibitors
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience using multichannel campaigns to drive attendance to events / exhibitions.
- Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels
- Experience working for a large events / exhibitions business
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- The ability to hire and manage an executive
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A rapidly growing events business with multiple portfolios across a variety of technical sectors. They are planning to launch a number of new events and portfolios over the next few years so are after marketing managers with experience launching and driving attendance to large international events. The role offers fantastic opportunity to travel and to implement the marketing strategy including hiring / managing a team.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-40,000
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly