Channel Marketing Manager
- Partnerships Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Marketing & Commercial Director
- Working closely with the Direct Marketing Team
- Utilising a mix of marketing channels to support existing partnerships and their marketing
- Fast growing financial services organisation
- £38,000-43,000 + 20% bonus
The Partnership Marketing Manager role is an important hire for this fast growing organisation. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Partnerships Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering the marketing plans for the partners in order to maximise the value of current relationships. The successful candidate will have worked in a B2B channel-focused marketing role. The Head of Marketing aims to hire someone looking to step up and take on the responsibility of improving the quality and effectiveness of existing and future relationships. The successful candidate will be a relationship builder and a confident, outgoing individual with exceptional marketing skills.
Responsibilities for the position of Partnerships Marketing Manager include:
- Help to identify and qualify potential new partners
- Develop partner marketing strategies, assess what channels to utilise in order to maximise sales and increase profits
- Assess partner performance and recommend any improvements that need to be made
- Maintain a good relationship with current partners
- Liaise with numerous internal stakeholders to deliver multiple projects that have a clear direction on time
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in supporting partner marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ideally targeted the SME market
- Worked for a B2B organisation
- Supported a sales function in discussing a contact strategy for acquisition and retention
This financial services organisation has seen unprecedented growth in the last four years. As a niche player in the market, they are pioneers of this industry specific service, resulting in a need to hire the best talent on the market. Working with the wider marketing team, it is imperative that the Partnerships Marketing Manager hits the ground running from day one, implementing
Marketing campaigns that will support the company's growth plans and bring new partners on board.
The Package for Partnerships Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £38,000-43,000 + 20% bonus
Location: The position of Partnership Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.