6 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Executive
Campaign Executive, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This digital agency are really going from strength to strength at the moment. A leading digital agency with some great campaigns in the pipeline are looking for a strong Campaign Executive to join their team. If you think you're the kind of Campaign Executive we're looking for then please do get in touch.
The main thing this agency are looking to see in this Campaign Executive is great understanding of ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud. As Campaign Executive you'll be joining a team that use it to deliver a range of email campaigns for some big clients.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a Campaign Executive:
- Checking and amending HTML
- Taking ownership of Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions for the business
- Setting up email campaigns in ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Carrying out data segmentation and analysis
If this Campaign Executive role sounds like your ideal next move then we want to hear from a Campaign Executive like you. The Campaign Executive who bags a role here you'll be joining a team that's going through a lot of growth at the moment.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Campaign Executive:
- Able to keep on top of a busy workload
- Extensive knowledge of ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with data
- Great interpersonal skills
Sound as if we’re describing a Campaign Executive like you? We want to hear from you. This agency have got a lot on at the moment, so you’ll be able to come in and kick on straight away as a Campaign Executive.
Please get in touch quoting JW461a when applying for this Campaign Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly