Project Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has come up with a growing clean-tech business who work on some brilliant events. This Project Manager role is for someone who has some technical knowledge in terms of liaising with engineers and tech teams, and will need to have experience working on a wide range of events.
Implementing their product all over the world has seen them working all over Europe, US, Asia and Africa - so the opportunity to travel for this Project Manager is endless.
This Project Manager will be responsible for both small and large scale events, being able to ensure they’re delivered on time and effectively. This Project Manager will also be comfortable delaing with technicians and engineers. Are you the Project Manager they are looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Project Manager:
- Liaise with other departments, including engineers and technical team
- Ensure any external teams are sure of what they’re doing
- Ensuring projects are managed effectively
- Keep on top of budgets and timescales
Sound like the kind of Project Manager role you’re used to? We want to hear from a Project Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Project Manager:
- Interest / experience in green-tech preferable
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Great events management experience
- Kind, friendly personality
If you’re the kind of Project Manager we’re looking to hear from then please do get in touch with us.
Please quote JW462a when applying for this Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/