1 day left
- Job Role
- Insight Executive
FMCG connect is pleased to be working with a multinational FMCG organisation, requiring an Insight Analyst to support the Head of Consumer and Shopper Insight on up and coming research projects.
The successful candidate will have previous experience using software that includes Kantar, IRI or of similar nature.
- Co-ordinating IRI and Kantar on-site days including training requirements, presentations and schedules.
- Ensuring accuracy of IRI and Kantar databases, including correct placement of new products to the agreed hierarchies
- Source, distil and distribute key trend reports from agencies such as IRI, Kantar, Mintel, Him, IGD
- Monthly reporting of performance across the market for the categories we operate in
- Up-to-date gap analysis for all retailers across categories
- University degree, ideally business or analysis related.
- 1 years’ experience in a relevant role, either post University or during a placement year.
- Numerate with analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Strong IT Skills
Apply for Insight Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly