Business Performance Lead Analyst
3 days left
- Job Role
- Insight Manager
Our client, a well known high street retailer are looking for a Business Performance Analyst to harness their analytical expertise to highlight the companies top-to-bottom performance drivers.
Reporting into the Head of Insight, You will be instrumental in proactively spotting performance trends, providing insight and suggesting actions to the marketing team.
- Provide clear analysis, KPIs, reporting and recommendations based on sales, customer and rest of market data tailored to Customer Insight, CRM and Marketing.
- Present the analytical results in a commercial and engaging manner
- Re-engineer existing data feeds and processes that cause conflict to create a seamless single process.
- Identify the root cause of issues using advanced analytics by evaluating the relationship between changes in sales and a multitude of data sources.
- Automatically propose actions proposed to reverse or minimise negative drivers and enhance the positives ones using predictive analytics.
- Cultivate a culture of analytical curiosity through the development of data driven solutions.
- Strong statistical background applied across a number of areas using both simple and complex statistical models
- Expert with a range of statistical and programming software, e.g. SQL, SAS
- Experience with visualisation tools .e.g. Spotfire, Tableau
- Expert in mining large & complex data sets and shaping future requirements
- Experience of working well in a team environment with collaborative relationships across the business
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a fast moving and constantly evolving business, and have the skills and experience required, then please apply now
Apply for Business Performance Lead Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly