1 day left
- Job Role
West Yorkshire - Commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield, York etc.
An International Commercial Law Firm based in West Yorkshire.
Due to high demand, my client is actively seeking for a driven and focused Bid Executive to join their marketing and BD team. This role is responsible for working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to create the bid collateral and coordinate the end to end process across the firm.
- Providing a full bid service to the Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing.
- Support the fee earners and Head of Marketing/Marketing Manager on bids, forming part of a Bid Project Team where appropriate and carrying out tasks allocated.
- Monitor and maintain online portals and brief the Head of Marketing on relevant new opportunities.
- Take full responsibility for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Take full responsibility for small and/or pro-active bids and capability statements.
- Ensure bid collateral is up-to-date, approved and appropriate for use in bids.
- Work with the Marketing Team to keep a central record of upcoming bids/bid pipeline.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to produce regular bid reports.
- Experience working in a bid, marketing or BD capacity within professional services is highly desired
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional and presentable at all times.
- Good time management.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders effectively and professionally.
- Self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm, commitment to role and to develop own skills.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Assistant, Bid Executive, Bid Coordinator, Business Development Executive with professional services experience to create and mould the opportunity to their strengths.
Apply for Bid Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly