Senior SEO Account Manager - B2C Search Marketing Agency
Job Title: SEO Senior Account Manager - B2C Digital Marketing Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000 depending on experience plus benefits including generous rewards scheme, opportunities for flexible working arrangements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal Development Plan, pension, food and drinks in the office, sports days, knowledge sharing team meetings, social days out.
About The B2C Search Marketing Agency
My digital search marketing client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Senior SEO Account Manager to join their innovative agency. Using their market-leading proprietary digital analytics tools, this B2C digital marketing agency provide data and insight for an impressive roster of heavy-weight B2C brands. They pride themselves on their data-led approach, efficiency and ability to maximise ROI for their clients.
This award-winning agency focuses on driving performance of e-commerce websites for well-known consumer based clients. They are based in London and offer some of the best company perks out there including a generous reward scheme, Personal Development Plan, flexible working arrangements and fun, sociable events in the offices and outside of work. As a Senior SEO Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that support their team to ensure maximum impact and return for their clients.
About The Senior SEO Account Manager Role
As Senior SEO Account Manager, you will hit the ground running and be in a position to help develop the growth of the London team with a focus on managing accounts and generating sales leads.
Key Responsibilities for Senior SEO Account Manager:
* Using your extensive knowledge of SEO, you will be working with a talented team to develop and implement SEO strategies
* Your client-facing experience will help you build relationships with key client contacts, pitch for potential new business and deliver monthly reports against their needs and KPIs
* You will manage project teams and take ownership over budget, maintaining cost efficiency and maximising ROI.
About The Successful Senior SEO Account Manager
If you are currently in an account management role and have a strong working knowledge of SEO and implementing SEO led campaigns, this could be the perfect next step within an established search marketing environment.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior SEO Account Manager:
* At least 3 years' experience in an agency-side role
* An all-round knowledge of SEO across technical, off-page and on-page
* Experience managing people/project teams and resources
* Excellent client-facing skills and a proven track record of building client relationships
* A practical knowledge of Google Analytics, web design and other online marketing channels such as email, display advertising and affiliate marketing.
The Senior SEO Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £42,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including generous rewards scheme, opportunities for flexible working arrangements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal Development Plan, pension, food and drinks in the office, sports days, knowledge sharing team meetings, social days out.
For more information about the Senior SEO Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.