Senior BD Manager (Private Wealth & Charity)
3 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
A leading law firm is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to drive the business development and marketing strategy and activities for the Private Wealth and Charity and Not For Profit sectors. In addition to this they will also play a key role in supporting the Head of Business Development across a variety of projects and in particular in managing the day to day workload of the London Business Development Managers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Working with the Director of Marketing, the Head of Business Development and Partners to review, develop and update business plans and budgets
* Working with fee earners to develop strategic targeting of new business suggesting methods of entry to potential new clients
* Developing, populating and reporting on key information repositories, such as deals databases, events etc.
* Organising and delivering training for fee-earners in the various skills necessary to develop prospects and win new business
* Project managing the pitch process including writing pitch and credentials documents, communicating pitch activity effectively, assisting in training fee earners in pitching skills and pitch debriefs
* Co-developing and managing the delivery of specific go-to-market campaigns
* Creating brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials with support from the Business Development Executive
* Driving and coordinating UK and international directory and award submissions
* Working with the relevant fee earners and the Marketing Communications team in creating and organising newsletters, legal updates and other direct mailings
* Responsibility for the direct line management of the London Business Development Managers and the Private Wealth Business Development Executive. This includes day-to-day management of workload and priorities as well as longer term career development and appraisal.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior BD Manager will have relevant experience within the professional services environment, a good academic record and both a proven track record of relevant BD results and flair for the 'sales' side of professional services marketing.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Senior BD Manager (Private Wealth & Charity)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly