- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
A highly successful company in the automotive trade are seeking a dynamic Marketing Executive paying up £24k
Your new company
A fantastic automotive company based in Doncaster are seeking a dynamic and professional Marketing Executive to co-ordinate and executive their marketing strategy in their sector. This role is initially a fixed term contract but has a strong possibility to go permanent.
Your new role
- Working alongside the management team to define and execute the company's marketing strategy
- Coordinate with the company's management team to manage the companies websites including content management, providing reporting on key metrics and trends
- Coordinate digital marketing initiative including email campaigns and the use of social media
- Coordinator with the designer to produce online and offline marketing collateral
- Coordinate brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years in a marketing role
- Self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about all things marketing with an eye for detail and focused on improving business performance through campaign execution
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced b2c environment with lots of autonomy in your role. Competitive salary + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly