Senior Digital Project Manager (DOOH)
2 days left
- Job Role
- Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager (DOOH), Central London - £45,000 to £50,000
A leading London based agency with clients in the entertainment sector are on the lookout for a Project Manager to join the team, the agency work across print and digital as well as localization of major campaigns across a very large number of markets. The agency is finding clients have a growing requirement for digital out of home campaigns and as such are looking for PM with significant experience in this area to join the team.
As Senior PM you will be expected to manage the delivery of all DOOH projects, you will need the ability to work across multiple concurrent campaigns making sure all are delivered efficiently. This will involve working across multiple territories with varying needs and making sure all runs smoothly with the design and development workflow. The role will also involve client handling, managing the client through the delivery process and making sure agency / client relations remains strong throughout.
Much of the work will involve localization of DOOH, collecting translations and tweaks and making sure all is completed successfully, within the entertainment industry lunch schedules must be kept to, as such the ability to work under pressure and make sure all territories campaigns are delivered on time will be crucial. The PM will be part of the creative process, working closely with the producers and the design team to interpret client briefs, you will participate in the brainstorming and conceptualization of the creative toolkits as well as working closely with the technical teams to define creative boundaries and advise the client on best practice.
Candidates should come from an agency background and will need experience working on DOOH campaigns, an understanding of wider digital and print work would be beneficial, but DOOH experience will be key. A solid understanding of project management tools and experience delivering multiple projects efficiently will be a necessity as will the ability to manage client expectations through the delivery process.
- Managing delivery of DOOH campaigns across multiple platforms and territories
- Working across territories on localization, translation and trafficking
- Managing and delivering within launch schedules
- Working closely with entertainment industry clients
- Managing client expectations
- Advising client on best practice
- Ensuring all DOOH requests are understood by design and technical teams
- Working with creative teams on conceptualization of briefs
- Managing specifications, timelines, budget and objectives
- Participate in Creating toolkits
- Checking content
- Managing and allocating resources across territories
- Managing updates and tweaks
- Managing approval processes
- Testing, distributing all digital material
- 2+ years DOOH experience (wider digital / print delivery knowledge beneficial)
- Ability to manage fast paced digital campaigns
- Ideally experience managing across global markets
- Experience handling design and development workflow
- Scheduling, budgeting, timelines
- Experience with PM tools ( prince / agile / Scrum etc )
- Client service experience
- An eye for high quality work
- Excel, google docs etc
- Ability to write functional and technical specs
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to work at a fast paced agency in the rapidly expanding DOOH sector, the agency work on highly visible campaigns across the globe that require high quality creative input. If you are interested please do get in touch for more details.
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager (DOOH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly