- Job Role
- User Experience Designer
Job Title: UX Designer/Developer- Leading Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, flexible working hours, away days and company events
About The Leading Digital Agency
My client is an award-winning digital agency based in Central London. They specialise in B2B communications with innovation and creativity at the heart of everything they do. From large corporate clients through to start ups, they have worked with some leading names like Coca-Cola, Sony and B&Q. In order to remain competitive within the B2B space, the digital agency offer a range of services including content creation, strategic marketing campaigns and advertising.
Due to a period of growth, the digital agency are looking to hire a superstar UX Designer / Developer to join their young, ambitious team in their London office.
About The UX Designer/Developer
As a UX Designer/Developer, you will have an exciting opportunity to make a real impact as the agency continues to grow and develop your design and development skills in this hybrid role.
Key Responsibilities for the UX Designer/Developer:
* Take responsibility for designing digital products including interactive experiences and customer websites
* Work closely with VR and AR team in designing and developing apps
* Undertake effective research and create prototypes
* Identify design problems and devise solutions for clients
About The Successful UX Designer/Developer
You will be a talented UX Designer/Developer with a passion for user experience and strong digital design experience for a variety of clients.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the UX Designer/Developer:
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in a digital design position
* Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
* Strong HTML and CSS skills
* A passion for digital design and development
The UX Designer/Developer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the UX Designer/Developer role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.
Apply for UX Designer/Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly