Marketing Account Executive
Marketing Account Executive
A Marketing Account Executive is required at one of the leading retail design agencies in the UK. Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career and like to work hard, have fun and think creatively? This is an exciting entry level opportunity to join a great agency that is currently working with some of the hottest FMCG brands and retailers in the world.
The role will include the day-to-day processing and management of client requirements to work on a number of retail and sales promotion accounts. The Account Executive will work as part of the account management team in helping develop, and implement in-store campaigns across a wide variety of market sectors, including leading FMCG brands.
The Account Executive will need to be a friendly, knowledgeable link between the client and the agency ensuring that instructions are relayed to the relevant teams and departments via creative briefs and where relevant briefing meetings, along with monitoring progress to ensure that each stage of work is delivered on time.
- Responsible for the structure, content, accuracy and quality of all communications between the agency and the client, monitoring progress and ensuring each stage is delivered
- You need to be a reliable, friendly, knowledgeable link between client and the agency
- The Account Executive will provide clear, detailed instructions to other departments and check all work such as artwork proofing for detail and relevant pre-production samples for copy, colour etc.
- An eye for detail is essential!
- Along with the account team, you will be pretty unique in your knowledge and understanding of the appointed account and will need to get under the skin of the day to day working relationship with the client
- You need to be great at understanding and gaining clear instructions from the client and translating these clearly into creative briefs for internal use – clarity is key!
- Maintaining regular communication with the client and agency departments to gain further instructions, authorisations or progress reports and to check and feedback on progress of the project or work
- A relevant degree in marketing, design or communications, with a passion to launch your career in the design industry
- Ideally, you will have already gained some experience in a similar role, preferably within a marketing or perhaps a creative agency, but if you have a relevant degree and have had work experience of any sort in the industry (not necessarily in a similar role) then we would still love to hear from you
- Any experience working on FMCG brands would be valuable but not essential
- You should be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Be organised, self-driven and possess good administration skills
- Commercially minded with a desire to learn and progress within the creative industry
If you think you have what it takes to be part of one of the leading Retail design agencies in the UK, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible! Please send a covering letter with your CV, detailing why we should consider you with your application and we can take it from there!