Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Innovative digital strategy.
- Forward-thinking, ideas-led business.
- Fantastic culture and close-knit team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Company Directors, you will be responsible for building and monitoring all major digital marketing activity, in line with the growth strategy, working alongside the creative, sales and tech teams. From idea generation to copy and campaign-set up, you will be given full ownership of the process, with full support from management (as and when required).
Your remit will cover the planning, execution and optimisation of PPC, Google Shopping and Email campaigns, as well as maintaining the company’s strong Social Media presence. As the company’s digital expert, you will play a leading role in developing the overarching business strategy in this area, with the ultimate aim of making these channels as effective as their social channels.
You will implement the split testing plan, in addition to tracking and analysing all campaign activity, producing regular reports and recommendations for the wider team to optimise their activities. These insights will also be used to recommend the necessary budget allocation per activity.
Finally, you will keep up to date with competitors and industry trends, including new tools and social platforms.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role, preferably within eCommerce.
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Experience in display re-targeting.
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Google Shopping, SEO best-practice and Social Channels.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and optimising digital campaigns.
- Experience using CMS.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to autonomously identify commercial opportunities, generate ideas & formulate digital strategy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Not only will you be joining a forward-thinking company with excellent opportunities for fast career progression, but there is a competitive salary of up to £35k on offer, dependent upon experience.
Send through your CV to Rina and get in touch on 01179 239 530 for more info!