PR Account Executive ( Financial PR )
Account Executive - ( Top 10 Financial Communications Firm )
Salary £23,000 - £31,000 + extras
This agency is one of my best clients and due to rapid expansion they are seeking a switched and bubbly graduate / journalist to join their specialist Financial and Capital Markets team. The agency was formed over 20 years ago and is based in the centre of London. The Financial PR/ corporate / generalist B2B agency have many of the leading figures in the industry spearheading the team and there are no barriers to interaction with Senior Directors as well as more junior team members.
The culture is one of inclusion, openness and progression. As an Account Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships as well as extensive industry knowledge and consistently high levels of delivery are the key to their success. The team have a wealth of experience in the Financial PR space and work on high level IPO's, M&A's and AIM listed companies.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical skills and Financial PR knowledge in an established Financial PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Analyst/Account Executive:
* Providing day-to-day support on client accounts, assisting account leader with successful
delivery of market communications activity
* Executing agreed communications strategies for clients founded on a good understanding of
financial market operations and regulations, and relevant key stakeholder groups
* Being a key member of the team with ability to utilise main social media platforms
* Drafting and processing of regulatory announcements
If you are currently an Account Executive with the skills to match now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this well regarded and exciting Financial PR Agency
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Analyst/Account Executive :
* Agency side experience in Financial PR essential - Working with UK listed Companies as well as financial journalists
* Be able to work across different sectors as well as Financial PR - This agency crosses Litigation and Government Relations.
* The ability to think creatively and have exceptional written skills as well as the ability to work autonomously and in a team.
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £23,000 to£31,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the Analyst/Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call (0203 826 1214 ) for a confidential discussion