Senior Insight Analyst
Senior Customer Insight Analyst
- Established, credible customer analytics function; opportunity to work on mature and ongoing projects.
- Excellent training and development opps due to size of company and pedigree of clients.
- Global business with international opps available in the future.
Retail and loyalty marketing experience is highly sought after within the analytics sector, as businesses continue to recognize the need to utilize customer data for improved marketing and higher customer retention rates.
So why not join one of the UK's largest loyalty consultancies, to support them in their continued growth?
They're open minded to a variety of analytical profiles, so if you're coming in from a pricing, business insights, statistics or more traditional marketing or customer analytics background, please apply. What's really essential is the ability to develop analytical solutions for end clients, communicating these with charisma and passion.
We're after people with commercial nouse, a proactive nature and ability to apply a broad range of analytical skills to a number of clients.
You will be working amongst a market leading team of statistical insights professionals with a real opportunity to make a difference to the way their clients identify and retain their customers.
You will add value through the design, delivery and interpretation of actionable customer insights using transactional and behavioural data.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- A background of working within a large customer driven environment, ideally some exposure to Retail (clothing, grocery, FMCG, merchandise etc.)
- Strong use of SAS Base OR R, Python for statistical analysis
- Proven analytical experience using techniques such as segmentation, customer profiling, cluster analysis, model development
- The ability to bring analytical findings to life, presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Self-starter and strong communication skills - engaging and innovative approach
SALARY: 60k - 70k Euros
LOCATION: Dublin, IRELAND
REWARDS: Bonus & excellent benefits
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies. We pride ourselves on assisting people in locating new positions within dynamic organizations across the UK & Europe. So if you are looking for a new challenge and a career move which will raise you to the next level, get in touch, it could be the most fruitful communication you make today!