PR Account Manager - Financial Services
PR Account Manager- Financial Services
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £40K plus bonus
About The Financial Services Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager with around 2-3 years PR experience to join a well renowned and multinational PR Agency based in the City of London as an Account Manager to be a link between the media relations team and company administration.
Formed over 15 years ago, this multinational and award winning innovative agency has grown to become a varied and respected Financial Services PR agency with clients across industries such as banking, investment and wealth management. This financial Services consultancy now has office in Hong Kong, Singapore and New York. The Account Manager will have a keen interest in financial markets and experience in working as part of a team to deliver results.
About The PR Account Manager Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Account Manager to join. Based in Central London, this PR Agency offers a consultative approach to their clients along with providing them with market leading knowledge.
The responsibilities of the PR Account Manager include:
* Plan and implement cohesive PR strategies.
* Working to raise the media profile of clients alongside increasing their brand reputation and displaying them as experts in their field.
* Play a supporting role in New Business
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
About the New PR Account Manager
Are you a consultative Account Manager with strong contacts and financial services knowledge, with previous financial services PR experience?
The New Account Manager will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the financial services sector.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
In return from a company the Account Manager will receive…
* Salary circa £40K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for PR Account Manager - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly