Digital Account Director - B2B
Digital Account Director - B2B Creative Advertising Agency
Salary: £55 - £60K depending on experience plus excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, structured carer progression, bespoke training, great office location & more.
About The B2B Creative Advertising Agency
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful and creative Account Director to join their small boutique agency based in Central London. They operate as an independent agency, that fall under one of the largest marketing agency networks which gives them the scope to work on large-scale international accounts and provides them with the resources to create some of the best campaigns around. The roster of clients under their belt are the likes of Vodaphone, Deloitte, Cannon & Skoda.
This is an agency that focus their work on the creative and artistic element of B2B marketing, devising campaigns that are not only innovative but utilise the fact that b2B marketing is based on emotional purchases. This agency has a goal to change the "standard" methods of B2B marketing and offer something beyond the standard traditional approach and make the work more creative and fun.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a number of the agencies key accounts.
The responsibilities of the Account Director:
* Work as part of the team to implement a range of social and digital marketing activities.
* Help assist project management of campaigns across 3-4 B2B technology accounts.
* Develop written content for use across various platforms and formats, supporting the content marketing team and help to increase lead generation for clients.
* Play a vital role in the development of creative ideas for proposals and new business pitches.
About the successful Account Director
If you are currently in an agency-side role and have an interest in B2B marketing, now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a Digital Account Director.
Desired skills for the Senior Account Director:
* Circa 4 years' experience ideally in an agency environment.
* Experience working on B2B marketing/brand/digital/ creative campaigns.
* Able to work autonomously and be able to self-motivate
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the B2B sector for large brands.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
* Strong writing and communication skills.
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £55-£60K depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Director role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.