TVH Marketing Solutions are now working with a new client, a digital strategy firm who work with clients across a broad range of sectors (including retail, finance, travel and pharmaceutical).
They help clients with their multichannel customer data and translating it into insight to help them find ways to increase sales.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Marketing Executive with digital experience who has the energy and talent to help build our clients business through a range of marketing activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will collaborate across all aspects of strategic and tactical marketing designed specifically to drive growth in the business. Some of the specific marketing activities which you would be overseeing are outlined below, but there is certainly scope for you to recommend other activities and to grow your role. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Team.
- Overseeing direct marketing activities and marketing events to current clients and potential new clients.
- Managing our client’s presence at conferences, as well as identifying the right conferences for them to attend.
- Managing our clients brand.
- Editing and distributing the monthly newsletter to clients and expanding the reach of the monthly newsletter content.
- Social media promotion of our client.
- Email marketing including design and production.
- Overseeing and improving the client’s website.
- Identifying growth opportunities and supporting the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team in sales activities.
Personal and Professional Competencies:
- 3-4 years digital marketing experience.
- Commercial knowledge and campaign management skills.
- Self-motivated (with a positive “can-do” approach and keen to work in a small team with big opportunities for development.
- High quality spoken and written English, with a keen eye for grammar.
- Good project management, time management and reporting skills.
Our client believes in having a good work-life balance.
Each employee is entitled to 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year until a maximum of 30 days.
Employees will have a number of added benefits, including: private medical insurance, pension and life cover (which become applicable after the 3-month probation period) and the profit-related bonus package.
If this role is something you wish to apply to, please forward us you CV with a covering letter stating your interest to email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly