Digital Campaigns Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
We are looking for a full-time Digital Campaigns Manager to join our busy Campaigns Team in London, to manage the digital content of our campaigns.
As the public body that champion`s England`s historic environment, we help people understand, value and care for a diverse range of cultural records from the stone-age to the contemporary.
- Passionate about heritage and with previous campaign management experience, you will be responsible for making the digital presence of our campaigns - across websites, social media and digital communications - as impactful as possible.
- With the ability to create and commission new content, you will have the expertise on how we can best convey our work to the public and help them share our enthusiasm for the historic environment.
- Working closely with the media, marketing, and digital teams, you will report to the Head of Campaigns. As part of the Communications and Marketing directorate, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on all our delivery, including creative design and content.
- We strive to ensure that every time someone engages with us through digital spaces, their relationship with us gets stronger. That means delivering great customer experience through the most effective use of digital channels and content.
- You will have a talent for making and procuring content which will sit at the heart of our campaigns, and help us to continue to reach new audiences, as well as have an understanding of how to use insight and analytics to create an environment in which our community`s experience continually improves.
We`re looking for someone with...
- Strong specialist background in digital communications and/or marketing complemented by strength in successfully managing the digital aspect of campaigns.
- You need to be confident in developing and delivering digital communications strategies and reporting on how it has contributed towards the organisation achieving its strategic priorities.
- A background in the heritage /NGO sector is an advantage but not essential. You do, however, need a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing and communications channels and tactics.
In return for your expertise, we will ensure you have all the training and support you need to excel in this role and develop your career.
We can also offer a wide benefits package including a competitive pension scheme, 28 days holiday, corporate discounts, free entry into English Heritage sites as well as the flexibility in your working day that creates a strong work-life balance.
Closing date: 26 November 2017.