Marketing Executive - Prestigious Publishing Event
This company is the world’s leading events and exhibition organiser, with over 500 events in over 30 countries. In 2016 they brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business.
LBF is currently looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Executive to join its friendly and innovative marketing team. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work on a multi-platform marketing, Visitors & Exhibitor recruitment conference and events campaign.
The role is extremely varied and provides excellent exposure to all elements of the marketing mix from traditional through to digital. The role requires the execution of marketing plans, delivery of features and events as well as the development of content, media and association partnerships for The London Book Fair. It will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic team player who has strong attention to detail and is keen to gain experience at a world-leading event organiser, on an established brand event.
The successful candidate will join the marketing team to work on The London Book Fair (LBF) which takes place on 10-12 April 2018 at Olympia, London
- Planning, co-ordinating and implementing visitor, exhibitor and conference/paid for events promotional campaigns, including direct mail, email, advertising, social media, apps
- Assisting in the organisation and delivery of face to face networking events and exhibitions
- Researching and negotiating contra/association partnerships and agreements
- Executing international advertising campaigns including copywriting, design and liaison with media/publications
- Copywriting of content for all communication campaigns Website management - creating content, updating and maintaining The London Book Fair website and eportal
- Managing/sourcing content for all communications (exhibitor, visitor and conference)
- Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
- Liaising with and managing external suppliers including design teams, video/photography teams, mailing houses, registration suppliers, printers and the PR team
- Co-ordinating visitor, exhibitor and conference registration process with a third party supplier
- Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
- Analysing and tracking online & offline campaigns Research - involvement in compilation, distribution and analysis of exhibitor, visitor and conference surveys as well as input into the production of post-show reports
- Features liaison - working with partners/suppliers and ensuring onsite delivery of feature areas
- Sponsorship fulfilment - liaising with sponsors and ensuring all marketing aspects of the agreements are fulfilled
- Data management - creating effective campaigns within the company database, managing the upload of data post show and ensuring LBF databases are kept up to date
- Strong experience in online and offline direct marketing
- Good database management skills
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Good multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Marketing experience at Executive level an advantage
- Experience in a publishing / event / exhibition background would be an advantage
- Online content management / Web skills an advantage
- Graphic Design skills an advantage
- Excellent IT skills
If you have these skills, please send your CV asap. The Career Factor Ltd are acting as an agent in this matter. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Marketing Executive - Prestigious Publishing Event
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly