Head of Loyalty
Head of Loyalty - Consumer Promotions and Loyalty - £40,000 - £45,000
An exceptional opportunity to lead a fantastic team in a well established agency!
We're recruiting for a well established, award winning, customer engagement agency based in Buckinghamshire. A large, friendly team working from recently refurbished offices with plenty of parking. The business specialises in helping multinational clients improve customer loyalty by running bespoke incentive programmes on their behalf. Following a recent re-structure they are going from strength to strength and looking for an experienced head of loyalty to lead their team ASAP. If you understand this area of marketing and you're used to mentoring a team, this could be an ideal position for you!
Reporting into the director of Consumer promotions and Loyalty you will be tasked with managing the loyalty offering across the agency. Lead the development and creativity of the Loyalty offering within Consumer Promotions and Loyalty, you will be working with the segment Product Management team to identify development needs on the base platform from which the Loyalty offering operates.
Key responsibilities include:
- To collaborate with Sales & Marketing to shape the marketing collateral used to promote the Loyalty proposition for new client opportunities.
- Approval of Case Studies, White Papers, Blogs & Sales Collateral put together for the Loyalty Proposition.
- Approval of relevant design & service pitched to New Client by Sales, for the best and most effective Loyalty Campaign, focussing on the solution that best meets their desired outcomes.
- Provide ongoing training and support for internal teams, to highlight the ways in which the Loyalty Proposition is set up, enabling the best knowledge to cross sell across Segment.
- To feed existing and new development requirements into Product Management team, highlighting any projects that need to be put on the Product Roadmap.
What's in it for you?
This business are the best at what they do and they will help you succeed in your role. They provide an excellent basic salary of £40-45k bonus. This role provides a genuine opportunity for growth, paired with a flexible working approach. As you would expect, this agency practice what they preach and look after their staff extremely well.
In addition to the basic and bonus you can expect to receive,
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 25 days paid holiday + banks hols
- Training and development fund
Apply for Head of Loyalty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly