Based in the City of London
Your new company
A membership organisation situated in a fantastic corporate office in the City of London. The organisation is one of the key forum platforms for hosting and delivering communications for the Finance and Economics sectors. This membership organisation aims to raise and increase the profile of its members which are based in the finance sector.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Deputy Director. You will be responsible for managing current relationships with the organisations most senior clients whilst also increasing the membership base by bringing in new members. You will be able to professionally upsell the organisation's products to existing members as well as been able to drive new membership growth through engagement strategies and strong stakeholder relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Account management, including sales experience
- A good understanding and natural interest in Economics and Finance
- Very well organised, used to using various reporting and logging systems
- Time management -experienced in managing projects and working within tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills including written and stakeholder communications
- Publications experience -ideally within the economic sector
- Relationship management used to liaising with high profile members.
- Accounts management -promoting and upselling products to members and potential new members
- A commercial mind set and to be inquisitive whilst not afraid to ask the right questions
- Ideally you will have Salesforce experience or at least experience in using various CRM systems
What you'll get in return
Fantastic company benefits. The company is based in the heart of the City of London. The office is a very fast paced environment situated in a modern corporate office.
- Great Pension Scheme. Company contribution 5% (after passing probation).
- Season ticket loan for travel.
- 5 weeks holidays
- Healthy commission structure on top of a good basic salary of £30K
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.