Fashion PR & Marketing Executive
My client is a leading UK fashion manufacturer who has an exciting opportunity to join their Lancashire team as a PR & Marketing Executive.
This experienced PR/ Marketeer will drive all aspects of marketing, brand and communications.
Role and responsibility:
- Working as part of a small team, you will develop, deliver and evaluate annual marketing and communication plans to increase engagement and increase consumer awareness for two of the companies fashion brands.
- Prepare and integrate marketing and communication messages through various channels, including PR, advertising, social media, in-store display, print, online and e-newsletters
- Manage relationships with international partners
- Development and direction of creative visual assets from idea through to visual execution
- Take an active role in the development and management of collateral for each brand including seasonal concepts, visual merchandise and web content
- Press/blogger liaison and attendance/coordination of press events
- You will have a relevant degree and at least 5 years' experience working in a fashion marketing role
- Experience of building collaborative working relationships with external professionals
- A good track record of social media experience
- A proficient copy and content writer
- Happy to work independently and use your own initiative, but also a great team player
- Experience of Google Analytics and a good SEO knowledge
For more information with regards to this role or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment Ltd. please contact: Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239
Apply for Fashion PR & Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly