Circa £24K + Benefits
Dorset: commutable from Bournemouth, Salisbury and Ringwood
Our client is an industry leader in their products and are looking for a talented designer to join the team, the designer will work across a range of projects liaising with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Comprehensive experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential (with the emphasis on Illustrator)
- A proven track record within the design industry (which includes graphic design, textiles design, print design)
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
- A creative insight into product, packaging and brand design
- Experience in creating pattern and working with repeat designs would be advantageous, as would an interest in arts and crafts
- Experience with working with licensed artwork would also be advantageous but not essential
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly