Senior Paid Search Manager (PPC)
Senior PPC Manager, c. £60k+, Central London, Hyper growth brand
Do you live and breathe PPC and have a background working in-house, within a tech start-up / hyper growth brand? If so, my client is keen to speak with you for a position as Senior Paid Search Manager / Head of PPC. They are one of London's hottest tech start-ups and have been in operation for just a few years but already grown to over 30 staff, backed by Europe's top VC's, and genuinely data-focused and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market.
As Head of Paid Search you will be responsible for both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collaborating on projects and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance. You will have 1 direct report and manage c. £10m annual budget.
Paid Search is a huge volume driver for the business and they channel works closely with the Data Science and Trading teams to ensure they're always optimising and innovating.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced client-side environment.
Duties will include:
- Manage PPC for the brand, including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs
- Identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance via a mix of new techniques and efficiency gains as well as having an input on our attribution methodology
- Work with the development and product teams to help with any A/B tests where appropriate as well as coming up with ideas on how we can make things better
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring the latest industry trends
- Helping to refine our bid management approach, with a focus on both new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with the wider marketing, trading and data teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging
- Working closely with our Google and Bing account managers to ensure we're constantly testing new betas and are at the forefront of Paid Search.
Key skills and background required include;
- Proven track record in a hands-on PPC position running successful search campaigns, ideally in an ecommerce, start up or digital first environment
- Must have worked client-side and background of communicating with all levels of the business
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Thorough understanding of Bid Management tools (ideally Marin but others are fine too) and experience of setting a successful bid management strategy
- Knowledge of conversion paths (particularly long and complicated paths to conversion!) and how they work as part of a PPC strategy
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in managing a six figure monthly budgets
- Technically minded with strong knowledge of tagging, tracking and attribution
The office is located in the heart of Central London and you'll be rewarded with a generous package that includes equity, learning and development, and company sports teams!
Keen to learn more? Then don't delay and apply to this ad now. Alternatively contact Alex Marriner, Practice Manager - Digital Marketing (Senior Appointments) at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 301 for a confidential discussion.
Head of PPC, c. £60k+, Central London, Hyper growth brand
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.