Digital Marketing Manager
Set your digital footprint, build your own team and enjoy the freedom of managing and implementing the newest digital strategies as Digital Marketing Manager for a successful legal business in the trendy area of Manchester City Centre!
Work in a very modern and trendy office, based in the coolest area of the Manchester, where you will have the nicest bars and restaurants on your doorstep. This business is well represented in the market and therefore need a talented digital professional to help build their digital presence by dealing with external agencies and implement multiple digital strategies. This is an outstanding opportunity if you are looking for a role with autonomy and excellent responsibilities, where you are in control of the performance.
The Digital Marketing Manager will build the digital team, manage budgets and work closely with the senior management on key business decisions. The successful candidate will manage a large Search Engine Marketing budget to implement efficient on-page and off-page SEO strategies. This includes landing page optimisation through A/B testing and advanced keyword research.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Create and implement multi-channel digital strategies including PPC and SEO across multiple markets
- Develop efficient on-page and off-page SEO strategies using advanced keyword research
- Work closely and manage the relationship with external digital agencies to ensure all strategies are executed well
- Develop lead generation strategies
- Manage a vast SEM budget and delegate according to set KPIs and ensure CPA and CPL are consistent
- Optimise landing page using tools like A/B testing
- Track digital performance and report the impact to senior management within the business
- Run competitor analysis across different markets
- Manage relationship with external partners like Google
Required skills and attributes of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Proven track record of delivering digital strategies with successful ROI
- Very data-driven professional with great attention to detail
- Previous experience of implementing successful PPC, SEO and Social Media strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding in identifying which channels that will drive performance
- Previous experience in managing and building a team
- Ability to manage external stakeholders
- Skilful in leading a junior team to success and manage workload
This is an outstanding opportunity for a digital expert who is looking for a new challenge and wants autonomy and full control. Get in touch with our eCommerce team now on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role. If you know you’re the right fit and up for the challenge, then apply online now!