VistaJet is the world’s leading global business aviation company, providing exceptional standards of quality, style and service.
Our marketing team is looking for a Communications Coordinator to support them on a range of ambitious and innovative campaigns and projects. You will be based in London, reporting into the Brand and Communications Manager, and working alongside a team that spans London, Hong Kong and New York City.
You will find yourself getting involved in all corners of our business, sharing your ideas and working on projects in many international markets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Brand and Corporate Communications
- Research leads for exciting opportunities to grow VistaJet’s awareness in the press;
- Coordinate collateral to ensure a unified and consistent message in press and key long-term touchpoints (press pack, descriptions, imagery, boilerplates);
- Assist the team on press launches and speaking opportunities in line with the company’s yearly marketing plan.
- Assist in other activities as and when requested.
- Assist on activities to make the company work in unison and ‘in tune’ with its core values;
- Ensure knowledge sharing of key articles and activities to colleagues across the business;
- Supporting the team in collating data to help shape messaging.
Your key projects will include:
- Assist Brand and Communications Manager with marketing and press activity calendar and launches;
- Coordinate and maintain press kits and collateral;
- Work with analysts to gather relevant data for press campaigns;
- Manage and update press database;
- Keep up to date with publication calendars to assess opportunities;
- Circulate key press and announcements to the wider internal teams as advised.
Required Skills and Experience:
- communications experience working with a luxury business and/or products preferred;
- Excellent copywriting skills. We’d like to see some examples of your work included with your CV;
- Knowledge of a global landscape – either personally or as part of work experience.