Senior Marketing Executive (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) West London
Senior Marketing Executive, Events, West London, £30k
This is a great chance a join a world leading media business and FTSE 100 company. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work on a world-leading event for the publishing industry, based in the world’s creative capital, London. As well as the flagship event, the team organise an exciting and varied programme of trade and consumer satellite events all over the world.
They are currently looking for a motivated and creative Senior Marketing Executive to join its friendly and innovative marketing team. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work on a multi-platform marketing, Visitor and Exhibitor recruitment, conference and events campaign.
• Exposure to/involved in production of elements of the marketing strategy plan/Post show report etc.
• Producing marketing communications plans
• Implementation of full Visitor, Conference and promotional campaigns
• Planning and implementing research
• Ability to manage key strategic external relationships
• Managing show website, social media campaigns, sourcing content for communications, print production, show database, agency briefings
• Collaborating with Sales, Conferences, Operations and Customer Services and digital teams to ensure a good quality event delivery
• Analysis of campaigns to identify areas of improvement
• Provide recommendation and insight about campaign performance to improve key metrics
• Analysing and tracking campaigns
• Monitoring and collating media coverage from publications and websites
• Monitoring competitor activities
• Demonstrating market knowledge and continues to gain industry information
• Producing post show data audit
• Demonstrating high level of attention to detail, copywriting, briefings, managing costs, meeting deadlines
• Website content management
• Accurately record and forecast costs against budget as well as managing whole cost centres
• Proven experience in events, social media advertising and online marketing.
• A good understanding of managing budgets, PR and social media campaigns and marketing collateral.
• Excellent time management skills, to be able to prioritise workloads.
• Strong copywriting skills across all marketing channels.
• A team player with good written and verbal communication skills
• A good understanding of developing marketing communications plans, segmented marketing campaigns, database management
• Good analytical skills in order to collect and interpreting information and make recommendations.
• A good understanding of delivering segmented marketing campaigns, database management.
• Proactive rather than reactive
• Regularly takes on more responsibility and delivers effective results
• Raises red flags with managers and proposes solutions
• Good database management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts. Needs limited input from Marketing Manager on a day to day basis. Able to mentor less experienced members of the team
• Graphic Design skills an advantage
• Experience in a publishing / event / exhibition background would be an advantage
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment.