Staffing Executive, Heathrow – Up to £22k dependent on experience
Looking to join a great experiential agency who are known and relied on for their innovative activations? We’re looking for a Staffing Executive to join them and work on organising staff for a range of campaigns. The Staffing Executive we are looking for will be welcomed by a fun team who are great at what they do.
As a Staffing Executive you’ll be working with some of their biggest clients, providing staff to ensure campaigns run smoothly. You’ll be working a in fast-pace agency environment as a Staffing Executive here. You’ll be recruiting a range of people such as Brand Ambassadors to carry out experiential activations, so having previous experience as one of these will be an added bonus.
This Staffing Executive will also have the chance to go on-site and oversee these campaigns themselves. We’re looking for a Staffing Executive with great ambitions, and a desire to kick on in their career.
Here’s a list of responsibilities for this role:
- Support Staffing Manager with various tasks
- Build strong relationship with the field team
- Log performance, attendance and keep database up to date
- Create written profiles in PowerPoint to showcase staff
- Recruit staff for all travel retail divisions
- Ensure teams are fully briefed with updated rosters etc.
Sound like your kind of Staffing Executive role? We want to hear from a Staffing Executive as soon as possible regarding this.
Here’s what this agency are looking to see in this Staffing Executive:
- Understanding of CRM database systems preferable
- Ability to profile staff to brand and role types
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great at dealing with a busy workload
- Good with clients
If you think you’re the Staffing Executive we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
We’re looking to get this Staffing Executive on board as soon as possible.
Please quote JW473 when applying for this Staffing Executive role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/