Marketing & BD Manager - Real Estate practice
One of the largest full service law firms in the world with a flagship real estate practice would like to boost their team and is offering a role to deliver strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. You will be dealing with some of the world's best-known businesses and working alongside some of the world's leading legal lights, exploiting your knowledge and experience to consistently challenge and raise marketing and BD standards.
This is an exciting hybrid marketing and business development role where you will demonstrate highly creative and committed ownership of marketing programmes. The role is integral to the delivery of the high communications standards across the business, working with senior partners and operations leaders across the firm.
You will need to quickly become established and assured, and be unafraid to suggest new ideas.
- Working with the Senior Manager and partners to drive forward the marketing strategy within real estate, ensuring that this is aligned to the firm-wide marketing strategy
- Developing, implementing and delivering real estate marketing and business development campaigns using the full range of routes to market
- Developing and building key client and industry relationships, participating in client reviews when necessary
- Developing tailored proposals and pitches
- Providing business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends, identifying ways of gaining a competitive advantage in the market
- Working collaboratively with other support functions to provide a seamless service to the business
- Supporting other marketing departments and firm wide initiatives, as required
Skills, experience and competencies:
- Experience within a professional services environment, preferably with exposure to real estate or financial client bases
- A superb track record of delivering and conceiving marketing and business development plans and campaigns
- A demonstrable commercial mindset, with experience of prioritising the right marketing investments that deliver value to our business
- An ability to develop relationships and a capacity to use influencing skills to gain credibility across all levels within the firm
- Faultless analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, a deep and commercial understanding of, or intrigue for, the real estate market
- Strong people management skills