A leading Caribbean travel company are seeking an experienced result driven Marketing Manager. Said Marketing Manager will oversee all online and offline marketing activities with specific focus on website management. Marketing Manager must have experience within the travel industry and web development is definitely a plus.
- Managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC, ensuring KPIs are established in line with marketing and business strategies
- Website and ecommerce strategies and for all web developers
- Develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity
- Campaigns – plan, design, implement and report on seasonal campaigns
- CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement
- Management of wide social media strategy
- Advertising – plan, design, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns
- Marketing collateral
- Marketing affiliations and joint marketing activities
- Acquisition and maintenance of hotel contracts
- Experience working in travel company marketing
- Experience in online & offline marketing
- Proven track record of planning and executing marketing campaigns with a clear view on KPIs
- Strong experience with web analytics solutions (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends etc.) and reporting.