Strategic Planner - The Agency
This great content marketing agency is one of my favourites. They have a brilliant CSO and you’ll get to work with a team of real experts in a vibrant culture.
Their approach has helped them win clients and awards across many different sectors including retail, tech, drink, financial services, fashion media and automotive.
Strategic Planner -The Role
- Working on two of their top clients, one a retail/leisure brand with a big focus on the youth marketing, the other a leading consumer services marketer, lead planning, providing the best quality advice and becoming a true strategic partner.
- You’ll develop strong relationships with a range of clients, work collaboratively with creative teams and closely with data planners and analysts, to ensure that your strategic solutions are effective, engaging, data driven and measurable.
- Work’s really varied covering everything from content and social strategy, campaign development, audience and cultural insight to helping measure marketing effectiveness. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to new business pitches and proprietary thought pieces and research, particularly looking at the youth market.
Strategic Planner - Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re a Strategic Planner with content agency experience, who’s a brilliant strategic thinker and who gets brands. You’ll have lots of autonomy and be able to develop your own thinking and approach, under the mentorship of the CSO.
- With a flair for inspiring creatives you’ll champion effective work that engages and adds value for audiences.
- As a Strategic Planner with a focus on making a measurable difference, you’ll understand the importance of using data effectively and how to work with data planners and analysts to demonstrate success.
- You’ll be fascinated by customer and enjoy leading research, developing thought pieces and providing the strategic insight for new business pitches.
So, if you feel you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.
More searches like this
- Integrated Marketing Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Social Media jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Planning jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Strategy jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Content Marketing jobs in London (Central)