Senior Digital Marketing Manager
A fast growing interiors company based in West Yorkshire are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Your new company
Working closely with the MD and Senior Managers you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the marketing strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and manage an established team and a company that is growing from strength to strength with big ambitions for the future.
Your new role
- Responsible for planning all marketing activity across the main brands
- Supporting the content marketing team in developing a content marketing strategy
- Developing creative briefs and managing campaigns through to execution
- Planning and executing all campaigns through the marketing team (including: web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising)
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborating with web developers to create websites and optimize user experience
- Closely tracking different lead sources such as websites, campaigns, social media, event, referrals, news and media to build their leads database
What you'll need to succeed
They are seeking an entrepreneurial candidate who thrives off working in a hands on and fast paced environment. You will have at least 5 years working in a Marketing environment with a strong digital understanding. You will be a good manager with a lead from the front ethic. Some of the key skills needed are:
- Experience in ASA rules
- Knowledge of PPC, google rankings and link earning
- Experience with TV advertising
The soft skills needed are:
- Ability to drive a marketing team and motivate them in a fast and dynamic environment
- Creative, adaptable and ideas driven
- Expert and professional
- Proactive, "can do" approach
What you'll get in return
You will be able to work for an exciting B2C company where there will be excellent opportunity for self progression in the business. Alongside this you will earn a competitive salary + benefits in a flexible and friendly SME company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.