Senior Business Development Manager
A global law firm is looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager to work within the Financial Markets sector of an international law firm in the City of London. You will work with the some of the largest and most important clients in the firm.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for working with the Head and Business Development teams from the firm’s five sectors of focus to develop and drive the implementation of the business plan in alignment with firm strategy as well as the business development responsibility for a number of the firm’s priority clients.
Key focus of this role is on building relationships, having product knowledge, and raising the profile of the group within clients. You will need to understand banks and products to work alongside the Partners to identify priorities for product development and create profile raising campaigns.
- Client Development/Account Management
- Business Planning
- Identifying strategic priorities for sector product development
- Profile raising campaigns, marketing activities, collateral and CRM strategies
- Team management
- Budget management
- Cross-border and cross-practice initiatives
- Educated to degree level with extensive marketing / business development experience in a professional services or financial services environment.
- You will have played a key part in account management, having taken an active role on client teams.
- You must have advanced client development skills and knowledge.
- You must have a strong understanding of Financial Products, a legal context is desired.
- You must have a proven track-record in working with teams to develop business and client relationships, including team management.
- You must have experience working with people of different cultures and preferably in an international role.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference SB910514.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Senior Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly