An international law firm is looking to recruit a Content Manager to sit within their marketing and communications team. You will be supporting the firm’s go-to-market strategy as well as helping to build the brand internally and externally. Based in their London office you will be responsible for driving quality content as well as helping the form provide high quality and consistent material.
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop and implement a firm-wide content strategy.
- Create content for different mediums including print and digital.
- Creation and delivery of major through leadership.
- Working with the teams to make sure that content for the website and other marketing material are consistent.
- Work with the business development team to identify and develop topical and relevant content for pitches and case study’s.
The successful candidate will be a confidant and experienced writer and editor, great communicator and strong project management skills. You will have basic SEO skills, eye for details and experience within a professional services environment.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference SB911016.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
All others (Reed etc)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly