Head of Marketing, VP Level (part-time)
We are a dynamic, ambitious global company with a brand that is recognised around the world.
- Salary £80k (pro-rata), plus performance bonus. Negotiable based on experience
- Your desk will be on the upper deck of our floating office. The boat has fantastic views of the Thames at Hampton Wick, Kingston.
- We offer flexible start and finishing times
- Open to part time applicants
- We’re a tech company experiencing rapid change
- The opportunity is exceptional as the body worn camera market is experiencing hyper growth globally
- Award winning technology https://www.revealmedia.com/products/d-series
As the Head of Marketing, you will lead a small but high-impact team across all major marketing disciplines. Your team will play an integral part in executing an effective demand generation strategy, supporting new product launches, developing product marketing and ensuring strong alignment with the sales organisation. In this role you'll have a global remit covering all major international markets.
What you’ll do:
- Work with CEO and VP of Sales to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organisation, and continues to build equity in the company’s brand
- Work closely with your four direct reports, providing regular coaching and guidance, and in time grow the size of this team to meet growth targets
- Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budgets
- Implement and execute a robust demand generation and lead nurturing engine, resulting in qualified leads and opportunities that translate to top-line revenue growth
- Oversea direct initiatives to define scope, requirements and processes for the effective execution of a digital marketing strategy
- Develop collateral, event strategies and web strategies to ensure the success of the brand in the global market
- Oversee all internal and external communications activities, including press releases, case studies, social media campaigns and company announcements
- Manage the go-to-market launch of new products and assist the product team with market research, competitive analysis and customer insights
- Create and implement effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of sales collateral, presentations, customer success stories and other sales tools to enhance the productivity of the sales team
Apply if you have:
- A real burning desire to work in a high growth, small, nimble but sometimes under resourced company!
- You have grit, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be a pathfinder in complex regional and vertical markets
- A proven track record leading marketing in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with an ability to develop and implement a strategy that aligns with the company’s short- and long-term objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required
- 7+ years’ experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities in the technology sector
- Ideally experience of marketing to the Public Sector
- Global marketing experience
- Proven experience developing lead/demand generation programs and strategies
- Past success leading and supporting new product launches
- Experience working with http://Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and business partnership skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospective customers
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for advertising and PR
- Strong content/insight development and story-telling capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional project management, planning and budgeting skills
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
Reveal is an exciting high-growth UK business that develops and sells technology solutions for the law enforcement and security sectors. The market for body worn video equipment, software and services is currently experiencing hyper growth in excess of 50% year-on-year. As a leader in this market, Reveal is undergoing rapid change as we strive to keep pace and seize global market opportunities.
Our world-leading products operate in situations of heightened tension, danger and fear. These are situations that for some people are ‘all in a days’ work’. Our products provide reassurance, confidence and support for those people and its well documented to reduces crime, saves time and money. We currently supply and support cameras and software to clients in 35 countries. We have operations in the UK, the USA, Australia, India and Hong Kong and our international activities are growing rapidly.