Communications Coordinator Job £90-£120pd based on pay type
Your new company
You will be working for a leading training and transformation company, based in central London. The company work with a number of high tier clients, and provide quintessential training and transformations programs.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing digital platforms, and developing collateral and communications in support of events. You will have general admin responsibilities, including managing the general inbox and client queries.
- General admin, managing email communications
- Distributing communications
- Sending out and tracking calendar invites for events
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience using Excel as you will be assisting the data readiness manager in data analysis.
- An eye for detail
- Advanced skills in Outlook
- Strong admin skills
- You will need to be prepared to take an accuracy test, alongside taking a short test in both excel and outlook
- You must have previous experience working in the financial sector
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to gain exposure in marketing, and develop your skills in data and analysis; whilst earning a competitive rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.