Data Analyst – Luxury FMCG Brand
Data Analyst – Luxury FMCG Brand – London
Excellent opportunity for an Data Analyst or MI Analyst to join one of the world’s leading luxury FMCG brands based in London.
The role of Data Analyst will be to drive the agenda of online consumer and shopper understanding within the UK business. You will ensure that the brand and customer marketing initiatives ensure a genuine understanding of how technology and marketing needs to adapt to online behaviour.
You will be an expert in research techniques and ensure all analysis is carried out to a high standard, using appropriate methodologies and that learnings are properly considered in relevant decision making.
Data Analyst key responsibilities:
- Delivering a clear, concise database working with the data sources the business currently has for eBusiness measurement
- Create a managed, complete eBusiness sales database, that the team has 100% confidence in using around the business.
- Use the database to drive activity in key online customers and understand which Brands offer the highest opportunity in this channel.
- Enabling the business to measure the position of brands online currently and provide accurate forecasts of current position and future projections of growth.
- Highlighting gaps in data and presenting what is available from customers to create a consistent
brands and customers.
- Experience of all main Quant and Qual research
- Techniques e.g. brand and advertising tracking
- High proficiency in Excel
- Communicating clear stories through data and insight
- Use of focus groups and analysis and interpretation
- Knowledge of FMCG on/offline research/data tools
Contact Rachel now on 07932 642 150 and email your CV ASAP for immediate interviews!