Licensing and Merchandising Brand Executive
Do have experience with licensing or merchandising and want to do something a little bit different with your skill set
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world’s most famous entertainment brands in a consumer products and franchise management capacity.
This is a unique role where you will be reviewing all design and products submitted to them through their product development/approval process. It will then be our role to ensure submissions featuring any of their IP are reviewed and compliant. You will also work closely with their Creative/PD to enable license to produce compelling products which best advocates their brands at retail. You’ll also visit retailer offices as agreed (weekly) to give your retailers onsite advice and approval.
To be considered for this role you must have solid experience in Brand Assurance/Retail buying, merchandising, product development, or overseas manufacturing/sourcing.
- Must have the ability to learn the various guidelines relating to Intellectual properties and distinguish different styles of art from others in order to accurately log and review submissions.
- Must have the ability to learn about art production and manufacturing processes in general.
- Must have good spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage and be able to accurately describe images in words, and accurately record all verbiage in the database correctly.
- Must be able to sift through information and identify priorities.
- Must have the ability to acquire and work with knowledge of properties in all categories, i.e., giftware, housewares, toys, apparel, accessories, publishing, and promotions.
- Must have the ability to acquire and work with knowledge of copyrights and trademarks for use in product approvals.
- Must be able to lift boxes (up to 25 lbs.)
Sound like you? Get in touch via this site or call Faye on 07534 847 180
Apply for Licensing and Merchandising Brand Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly