Digital PR Director
Digital PR Director - Top 100 agency
London - £80,000 - £90,000
An exciting international agency is looking for a Digital Director to join their senior team, build a team of their own and grow the agency's digital offering…
Recognised as one of the world's top independent public relations agencies, this outfit boast an impressive network of offices across the US and Europe. A full-service agency, their expertise spans a diverse range of sectors from Iconic consumer brands to High value corporate and technology accounts. The agency has been hugely successful in recent years and has achieved numerous industry awards including 'Company of the year' and a 'Top place to work in PR' award. Recent account wins in the UK has led to further expansion of the London office and the senior team are now looking to add a Director of Digital Strategy to establish a team and build upon the agency's digital offering.
This is an ideal position for a highly-experienced candidate looking to join the senior team or growing London outfit who have serious international backing. The role will involve building teams and client work "from scratch," and also winning new business when the opportunities arise. This role will require an entrepreneurial spirit, as this person will be a key lead in helping to build this agency's digital practice in the UK. Responsibilities will include:
- Assess current client work scopes and identify opportunities for incremental digital/social work that drives clients' business objectives and effectively showcases the agency's digital capabilities and offerings
- Manage multiple facets of client programs including social strategy development, campaign execution, community management, and analytics and reporting
- Propose and implement digital and social media engagement strategy for clients; develop content strategy and plans
- Regularly counsel colleagues and clients on digital and social media strategies around "always on," and event- and campaign-driven programs
- Draft proposals, budgets, staffing plans and timelines for client projects and new business prospects; take responsibility for budgetary issues, including account profitability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, top 100 London agency at very senior level. The agency is expanding impressively in the UK and has serious international credentials and backing. This role will allow whoever takes it on to build their own team and tap it in to enviable list of existing clients right away. The salary on offer is exceptional and the benefits to go with it are also highly attractive.
If you think you have the experience this agency is looking for, please do get in touch.
Further job specification and agency details available on application
Apply for Digital PR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly