Front-End Developer - Top digital agency, learn React & Magento2
- Award-winning, progressive digital agency.
- 5 person development team, exciting site build projects.
- Chance to learn Magento2, React.js and more.
What experience you'll need
- WordPress site development experience (good examples/links required).
- Digital agency or experience working with multiple clients.
- Solid PHP, MYSQL skills are required.
- Able to write maintainable code and importance of testing.
- Experience using GIT.
You’ll be working on exciting projects to improve and maintain a wide range of microsites and full ecommerce solutions from end to end. You’ll also get to work on technical elements of digital marketing campaigns whilst supporting the other five Developers that are already there. They don’t like to micro-manage so you’ll be given the freedom to manage your own work, but they want to help you learn all you can from them so you’ll need the confidence to happily ask questions to the rest of the team to complete your work. You’ll be encouraged to experiment with new tech in the role and come up with creative ideas for new solutions, so to fit in here you’ll really need a keenness to learn, a love of technology and an inquisitive nature.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and passion for development the right candidate will get a competitive basic salary (£24K-28K), bonus and fantastic training and development opportunities in this well-established but growing agency. They are a pretty social, likeminded bunch so expect to be treated to lots of office lunches and Friday drinks in a happy and friendly working environment.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and portfolio/examples of your work for immediate consideration.